Stembridge Mill (NT) Windmill Road, High Ham TA10 9DJ
Currently closed till further notice
Historical information and further information - Stembridge and Paradise Mills
Stembridge Mill purchased for £500 in 1910 by Dr. Hugh Hale Leigh Bellot (1860-1928), a London lawyer, and used as his family's summer
residence. In 1969, the mill was bequeathed to the National Trust by Professor Hugh Hale Bellot (1890-1969), surviving son of Dr. Hugh Hale Leigh and Beatrice Bellot.
Lt. Bryson Bellot (Second Lieutenant North Somerset Yeomanry) c1917, son of Dr Hugh Hale Leigh and Beatrice Bellot
Hugh Hale Bellot c1917 and c1960 c1917, son of Dr Hugh Hale Leigh and Beatrice Bellot
Images - Parish Community Project archive